- Career Opportunities
- Press Releases
- Steel Brand Communications Hires Samantha McCanless as Operations Manager
- Steel Nominated for Austin Ad Fed’s Big Wig Award
- Steel President Kirsten Cutshall Featured Speaker at the 2011 Annual 3CMA Conference in Austin, Texas
- Jenna Overbeck Joins the Public Relations Team at Steel
- Steel Named Top Agency by BtoB Magazine for Third Consecutive Year
- Steel Hosts Panel for Quantum Digital
- Seidio Selects Steel as Agency of Record
- The Diocese of Austin Selects Steel as Agency of Record for First Ever Catholic Schools Brand Marketing Campaign
- Krischke Joins Steel as VP
- StarTex Power Selects Steel as Agency of Record
- Amy West Joins Steel
- Steel Wins Challenge Games
- Interactive Marketing Outlook for 2009
- Joint Venture Pays Dividend
- Telford, Finger join Steel
- Waid Joins Steel as Director, Partner
- Brandraising Program
- Steel & Austin Zoo
- Joint Venture
- La Matadora Cosmetics
- Austin Plastic Surgery Institute
- Steel Adds Bech
- The Miracle Foundation
- 10 in 10
- Austin Board of REALTORS
- Steel CoworkerCards
Steel Advertising & Interactive Hires Denise Waid As Creative Director, Partner
Waid to Strengthen Creative Department of Growing Branding Firm Focused on Midmarket Businesses
AUSTIN, Texas - October 21, 2008 - Steel Advertising & Interactive announced today that it has named Denise Waid as creative director and partner. Ms. Waid brings more than 25 years of brand development, management and business experience to Steel. She will help the agency continue its strong growth through strategic and visionary creative concepts for new and existing clients. Ms. Waid specializes in brand development and strategic creative campaign development. She has extensive experience with traditional print advertising, collateral development, direct response and lead generation via direct mail and e-marketing, CRM tools and SEO services.
"We are very excited to have Denise join our team," said Kirsten Cutshall, president of Steel Advertising & Interactive. "Because we focus on helping clients to make dramatic changes to their business, people of Denise's caliber and experience are both rare and vital to our success and that of our clients."
Ms. Waid will bring her branding experience to the table and focus primarily on developing exciting concepts at Steel. Her experience, keen insight and creative ability allow her to formulate and execute comprehensive communications strategies that leverage marketing, public relations and business development while not losing sight of the associated financial and marketing goals.
Cutshall added, "Steel focuses on delivering results through strong branding and new ideas. Denise's addition is beneficial to both our company and our clients. They will have the rare opportunity to benefit from someone that has helped numerous companies succeed."
"The level of talent and depth of knowledge at Steel was a tremendous selling point for me," said Denise Waid. "This is a top notch group -- they know they are doing, love what they do, and have tremendous skill in both advertising and interactive development. It is always easier to do your best work when surrounded by people whose skill you trust, respect and admire. I see tremendous opportunities for us to experience significant growth this year."
Waid added, "We want to help transform the perception of what is possible in both advertising and interactive marketing, and show businesses how an agency as ours can be a strategic partner that helps them succeed."
About Steel Advertising & Interactive
Steel Advertising & Interactive is one of the premier brand advertising and web development agencies in Austin, experiencing growth each successive year since the company's inception. Steel's client list includes consumer goods, home and construction, technology, healthcare and non-profits including: The Greensheet, NCI, Bio-Medical Services and Convio.